Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tiger and Lions

Tigers and Lions


As promised I will continue the Zoo theme for the week. During my visit to the Melbourne zoo I got a few nice pictures of the Lions and Tigers. I had a clear shot of the Tiger, but I had to photograph the Lion through a chain link fence. I think the Pictures still came out pretty good though. I just had to zoom right in and focus and the fence nearly disappeared.


Tigers - Tiger Pictures


This is one of my favourite pictures that I took. He did a pretty good pose for me!





I put these coulagges together just to try something new. I think they look pretty cool. Any advice or feedback?



In this picture I was panning as the Tiger was running, I think it came out pretty good, what do you think?



Lions




The Lion was pretty far away and I have a basic zoom lens with no IS so I tried my best to get a good shot of this guy.





Well that is all for now. Let me know what you think of the pictures. Thanks!

0 comments: