Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back In Canada!

So I am back in Canada now. It was a hectic and also relaxing 7 months in Australia but I have returned to the motherland to start .....REAL LIFE!! oh no!



I started by applying for jobs in security at some resorts in the Muskoka area. I ended up getting a job at Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville. Huntsville is a gorgeous town in northern Ontario and I plan on taking lots of pictures while I am living there during every season. I might even buy a place up there and open a bit of a bed and breakfast, but right now I am just trying to sort everything out with work. I am looking forward to the summer in Muskoka, but also to the winter because Deerhurst resort features the national pond hockey tournament and I will definitely be playing in that.


Since I have been back besides looking for a job I have also been updating my websites and doing a bit of Photography. My mom had a litter of puppies and so does a friend of mine so I have included a few pictures that I took. The first two pictures or from my moms Bernese Mountain Dogs









If you want some more cute pictures you could check out my friends Basset Hounds website. Here is a picture I took of his female Basset Hound and her puppies.


0 comments: