Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Hey the name is Jeremy, if you are reading this you could have stumbled accross it on the web, or you followed one of my links. I have finally decided that my life is interesting enough that some people might want to check up on me from time to time and see what I am up to. I wont post to this blog every day, only when I think something is interesting enough to share with the world (or atleast all my friends and family) so to start, a bit about myself

I am 23, born in Canada and living in Australia right now. I love sports, comedy, finding ways to make money, travelling and learning and I have a girlfriend ( for over 3 years now) Chances are this blog will contain a lot of content about the things I like, so expect posts about sports (mostly Hockey) ways I have made money, my travels ( a lot of Australian content to come) and hopefully some posts that will make you laugh.

Why I started this blog? Well I have been thinking of doing it for sometime now, and I just won a new sony W910i phone which lets me take pictures and videos and add them to a blog instantly so I figured, hey why not. Now everyone back home can keep track of me and other people can get a glimpse of my life. Dont be shy, leave a comment

0 comments: